lundi 31 mai 2010

Lost in translation

Well... well well well, said the game. No worry...

I'm really working on my skills, social and human ones... Even if there is any skill to be human, or any skilled human. Damned, I felt really bad, when this man said such awful words. I'm not proud, I nearly cried. But I laughed, there is the trick. I do need something positive now. I can't even write a sentence anymore. I mean, not me, as I'm just trying to now, but I can't imagine anything. Can't sleep at night, can't wake up in the morning... Let just in the middle of the night like now all this fed up words getting out of my mind...
Need positive, need fun, maybe just smiles, maybe just true words... I know I used to prefer a smart lie instead of "sincerely yours" words... Now I can stand it, I can face it, I can afford it. And most of all, I want it. Come on, babe. I'm ready.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire